ADSO’s Partnering For Growth event is designed to provide actionable strategies to emerging DSOs that want to grow their business. The event is open to all DSOs and emerging dental groups, but active DEO members, ADSO members and Group Dentistry Now readers will receive a registration discount. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to meet and network with ADSO members and nonmembers, as well as industry partners.
This event is unique because the ADSO’s established DSO members will present, educate, and guide emerging dental group practice attendees. These established DSO veterans will present best practices which can significantly save emerging dental group practices time and money as they learn to grow from the ADSO member experts.
Join your Master of Ceremony, Christopher Badgley, Executive Director/CEO at ADSO, and your panel moderators, Darin Acopan, EVP/Partner at DEO: The Dentist Entrepreneur Organization and Bill Neumann, CEO at Group Dentistry Now, as they host the event.
Panel Sessions include discussions on:
- DSO Growth Strategies
- Keeping Your Practices Compliant
- Leadership in Emerging Markets
- Banking & Financing for Emerging DSOs
- Revenue Management
- Regional Managers
Listen to DSO industry leaders discuss these topics and more. DSO leaders include:
- Dr. AJ Acierno, CEO, Decision One Dental
- Dr. Sulman Ahmed, Founder & CEO, DECA Dental
- Alistair Madle, CEO, D4C Dental Brands
- Neil Krugman, Partner, Waller Law
- Andy Lyness, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, D4C Dental Brands
- Michael Williamson, Chief Compliance Officer, Pacific Dental Services
- Emmet Scott, CEO, Community Dental Partners
- Gennady Sirota, CEO, StellaLife
- Mark Denman, President, Genesis Credit
- Todd Vernon, VP of Client Relations, Care Credit
- Colleen Ayala, VP of Professional Services, Carestack
- David Harris, CEO, Prosperident
- Mike White, Principal, CLA
- Melissa Acevedo, Regional Director, Heartland Dental
- Dr. Tarek Aly, Co-Founder & COO, OrthoDent
- Shawna Eury, Director of Operations, Dental Care Alliance
This one-of-a-kind emerging dental group events will be held Thursday, September 26 – Friday, September 27, 2019 at the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, Florida.
Full agenda (updated 8/16/19), speaker bios,
links to sponsorship opportunities,
and venue information can be found HERE.
Register to attend here. Use discount code GDN to receive a $100.00 discount!
If you want to sponsor this event (including exhibiting) you must be an active Industry Partner of ADSO. Only active Industry Partners who are also sponsoring will be able to attend. Find out how to sponsor Partnering for Growth – HERE.
❗ATTN: Emerging Dental Groups & DSO's❗Want to learn relevant and insightful information regarding how to grow and thrive in this ever-changing industry?Want to network, connect, brainstorm, share, and learn from other emerging dental groups?If so, save the date to the third annual ADSO Partnering For Growth Summit. The energetic and information-packed conference will take place from September 25-27, 2019 at the Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate, Florida.Attendees will experience:👉 Keynote addresses from the nation’s most successful DSO leaders👉 Round table discussions with industry peers👉 Sessions on marketing including social media, reputation management, and patient recruitment👉 Next generation technology sessions👉 Strategies for doctor recruitment and retention👉 Sessions on private equity, mergers and acquisitions👉 Information on the role of clinical and dentist mentorship'Partnering For Growth' is a must-attend event for emerging DSOs and group practices.Registration is now open!Click the 'Learn More' button below to get more details on the event and to register your spot!
Posted by Association of Dental Support Organizations on Tuesday, June 4, 2019