Set to return for its fifth year on August 21-23, the Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium promises yet another dynamic lineup of expert speakers, networking opportunities and more — all designed to help dental professionals effectively scale and grow their practices. Curated from the feedback of past participants, the agenda is jam-packed with topics relevant to today’s industry.
Past attendees have expressed a strong desire for more information related to personal leadership development, and this year’s event promises to deliver. The 2019 symposium includes presentations from some of Mortenson Dental Partners’ most esteemed leaders: Dr. Wayne Mortenson, DMD and Founder; Dr. William Engilman, DMD, MS and President and Chief Information Officer; Cheryl Penava, Vice President of Practice Excellence; and Dr. Eric Tobler, DMD and Regional President of Stonehaven Dental, among many others.
Attendees will have a rare opportunity to hear from the founder of Mortenson Dental Partners, Dr. Wayne Mortenson, during a Q&A breakout session where they will learn how Dr. Mortenson grew a single dental practice to over 140 locations in nine states.
Known for his dynamic and engaging presentations, Dr. William Engilman will present “Data Science in DSO Dentistry: Elevating Patient Care & DSO Performance,” along with Corby Ewing, Director of Business Intelligence for Mortenson Dental Partners. The presentation will explore opportunities for practices to improve their patient care and uncover business opportunities. Topics will include operational benchmarking, insurance claim analytics and key findings at Mortenson Dental Partners.
Leading a deep dive on essential leadership skills, Cheryl Penava will present “Key Attributes of Effective Leaders: How Not to Be a Jerk.” Participants will learn about the traits and behaviors that contribute to successful leadership. Penava’s expertise in operational best practices, leadership development and learning and development will provide insightful information for attendees to champion in their own practices.
Offering a firsthand testimony on what it’s like to join a DSO as a doctor and take on a leadership role, Dr. Eric Tobler will share his experience leading Stonehaven Dental and joining Mortenson Dental Partners.
All participants are invited to a behind-the-scenes tour of the Mortenson Dental Partners headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, to see how the largest doctor/employee-owned DSO in the country effectively supports its practices. Guests will also have the opportunity to collaborate with peers during a networking reception at Louisville’s famous Muhammed Ali Center.
Time is running out so secure your spot now!
Register today and receive a 15% discount
with coupon code: groupdentistrynow
Watch Group Dentistry Now’s interview with Dale Sanford, VP Marketing & Development at Mortenson Dental Partners. Dale shares ways to gain insight on how to grow a DSO and he reveals some exciting new sessions which are planned for their Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium. Find out more about their 5th annual meeting, which includes a Q&A with the legendary Dr. Wayne Mortenson!
Read other articles on Mortenson Dental Partners:
- Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium From an Attendee’s Point of View
- From Farmer to Dentist to DSO Industry Legend: Dr. Wayne Takes the Stage to Answer Your Questions!
- Learn How to Leverage Hygiene to Drive Peak Performance
- Inaugural ‘DSO Influencers To Watch’ List Revealed!
- Building Group Dentistry Connections
Question & Answer with Mortenson Family Dental’s Director of Information Technology
- Using Big Data to Drive Big Decisions and Grow Your Group of Dental Practices
- What’s Next For The Business Of Group Dentistry? Are You Strategically Prepared For The Future?
- Recap Of 2018 ‘Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium’ And The Pillars That Draw Attendees
- Mortenson Family Dental Donates to Crusade for Children
- Recap Of Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium 2017
- DSO CEO & Founder Wins ‘Excellence In Leadership’ Award
- DSO Supports Youth Success Program
- Mortenson Family Dental and Eagle University Partner to Help Youth Succeed
- The Country’s Largest Employee-Owned DSO Enters New Market And Adds 20 Locations To Its Platform
- Top 5 Dental Support Organizations To Watch In 2016
- Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium 2016 – Recap
- These DSOs Take A Stand Against Oral Cancer
- Mortenson’s Founder Retires, Names New CEO