Attention Group Practice Owners
Join Us at The 2019 DEO Summer Summit:
“The Emerging Future of Group Dentistry”
on June 27-29 in Phoenix, AZ
Would your quality of patient care and group practice be even better if you had insights into upcoming trends and took action on them?
How do you prepare for choices you didn’t know you were going to have to make? You learn from the best, those who are on the cutting edge. You network with the brightest minds.
That’s why The DEO (Dentist Entrepreneur Organization) is excited to invite you to its 2019 Summer Summit: The Emerging Future of Group Dentistry. It will be held June 27-29 in Phoenix, AZ.
We’ve invited leading influencers representing every field of dentistry to share their expertise with you. These dynamic experts will lead exciting presentations centered around changes in “The Emerging Future” designed to change the way you provide dentistry — and how you grow profitably without sacrificing patient care. The goal is to give you the knowledge you need to grow properly by understanding the changes that lay ahead. You’ll learn all you need to know to capitalize on these new opportunities.
Join us and discover the future of:
- Evidence Based Dentistry: 2019 & Beyond – Dr. John C. Kois
- Emerging Groups & DSOs – Dr. Richard Evangelista
- Integrating Medical and Dental Health – Dr. Maryam Beyramian
- Increasing Top-Line Revenue Through Marketing in Group Dentistry – Margaret McGuckin
- Payments in Group Dentistry: The Provider-Patient Relationship – Matt Hall & Joe Feldsien
- Teledentistry in Group Dentistry – Richard Lee & Dr. William Jackson
- Dental Patients’ Retail Experience – Dr. Ryan Hungate
- Blockchain in Group Dentistry – Dr. Peter Boulden
- Bringing Dental Care to Patients — the Floss Bar Model – Eva Sadej & Farhad Attaie
- And with special guest MC: Emmet Scott
Our special panels will address 2 big problems:
Day 1 Panel: Growing from 1 to 3 to 5 Locations — and Beyond
Panelists will address the most common issues and decisions growing groups face, including:
- Pitfalls to avoid when growing a group
- The biggest challenges getting through the first few locations
- Current obstacles and future hurdles when growing a dental group
- And a lot more…
This panel will be hosted by Dr. Dave Janash. So don’t miss listening in on the real-life experience of three dentists who are in the field, facing the daily challenges of growing themselves, their teams and their businesses.
Day 2 Panel: The ADSO on Associate-Ownership Models: Is the Employee-Dentist Model Dead?
There is a giant current brewing in group dentistry. Nearly every multi-location group is asking: How do we attract and retain the best associate talent? Is it essential, if not mandatory, to offer associate ownership?
You’ll hear from three different DSOs and learn:
- Their approaches to researching and creating associate ownership plans,
- Their successes and failures
- Best practices they’ve learned from experience
- Tips and advice for group-practice owners who are exploring their options or rolling out similar models
Venue: JW Marriott in Phoenix, AZ
So don’t miss your chance to:
- Mingle and mastermind with the best.
- Come see how to provide better dentistry by learning future trends, strategies, and tactics from industry experts and leaders.
- Have some fun while you’re there! Enjoy the outdoor pools, golf course, spa, and more!
“I always come to the Summit. We’ve grown from one to 25 practices in three years. The information you learn really sets you on the right path.” —Ty Shoemaker, CDO, Smiles Dental
Jacob Puhl and The DEO Team
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? JoinDSO.com can help:Subscribe for free to the most-read and respected
resource for DSO analysis, news & events:Read what our subscribers & advertisers think of us: