The dental industry is consolidating rapidly, with more and more dental groups forming every month. What used to be a landscape of single location practices is shifting to one of multi-location groups of all shapes and sizes. Many emerging groups and forward-looking practices are asking: should we form a DSO of our own? But the pros and cons aren’t always clear.
Planet DDS has partnered with legal expert Bart Walker to host a special webinar and help dental entrepreneurs answer the burning question of the moment. Click HERE to register.
What will be covered?
- Basic DSO structures
- Reasons to form a DSO
- Reasons not to form a DSO
- Observations on today’s DSO universe
Who will benefit?
- Solo practice owners/managers/operators who are thinking of banding together with peers to form a DSO.
- Emerging group owners/managers/operators who haven’t made the leap to formal DSO formation yet
- Anyone—regardless of role or practice size—who wants to learn more about what the big deal is about these DSOs everyone keeps talking about
- Curious souls who enjoy learning more about their dental industry
Join Planet DDS Thursday, November 30th at 10am PST / 1pm EST for this free learning opportunity.
For a complete list of DSO events, please check out GDN’s new ‘EVENTS’ tab with calendar.