Rock Dental Brands, based in Little Rock, Arkansas is adding Arkansas Dentistry & Braces to its growing portfolio of dental brands. Rock Dental Brands recently announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the Fayetteville based DSO. Arkansas Dentistry & Braces was founded in 2016 by Dr. Benjamin Burris and Dr. Justin Bethel. Unlike many dental group affiliations / acquisitions, Drs. Burris and Bethel will not stay on when Rock Dental Brands takes over the operation of Arkansas Dentistry & Braces. Dr. Burris is a serial entrepreneur so it will be interesting to keep an eye on what his next venture may be.
- Peer Review, to point out areas in need of improvement, and highlight exceptional performance,
- Continuing Education, which allows practitioners to stay current with technology and treatment modalities
- Dental Executive Committee led by doctors, to ensure that the needed training and oversight required for improvement is achieved, as well as to determine the key indicators to be reviewed at each assessment.
Arkansas Dentistry & Braces has 19 practice locations in Benton, Bentonville, Blytheville, Brinkley, (2) Fayetteville, Forrest City, Fort Smith, Jonesboro, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Paragould, Russellville, Searcy, Sheridan, Siloam Springs, Springdale, Van Buren, and West Memphis. Arkansas Dentistry & Braces will join Rock Dental Brands line up of other group practices. Rock Dental Brands currently manages the following dental group practices:
- Rock Family Dental with locations in Conway, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Lonoke, and Springdale.
- Leap Kids Pediatric Dental with practices in Bryant, Cabot, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, (2) Little Rock, and Searcy.
- Westrock Orthodontics with 15 practice locations in Arkansas and 10 practice locations in Missouri.
- Impact Oral Surgery located in Benton.