Not only does the ADSO Summit in Austin, Texas have quality dental support organization and group practice content, but the newly announced closing keynote speaker is a must see. The ADSO is pleased to announce that four-time tech entrepreneur, hyper-growth CEO, NY Times bestselling author and venture capitalist Josh Linkner will be joining the 2018 ADSO Annual Summit as the closing keynote speaker. Stick around and enjoy Linker’s keynote speech on Friday, April 20th from 11.15 a.m – 12.30 p.m.
The author of two New York Times bestsellers: Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention, he is also the Founding Partner of Detroit Venture Partners, investing in and mentoring over 100 startups. Linkner has twice been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and is a President Barack Obama Champion of Change award recipient. He is a regular columnist for Forbes, The Detroit Free Press, and Inc. Magazine. His work on innovation has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, CNN, and The New York Times.
The conference will begin the evening of April 18 and conclude Friday, April 20. The ADSO’s annual Summit is consistently the gold standard event for the DSO industry. Speakers from around the world will bring an unmatched level of expertise and insight to the 2018 Summit, focusing on the latest industry developments and trends, growth and development for all sizes and stages of DSOs, recruitment and retention of dentists, and more. Summit attendees have the unique opportunity to hear directly from the industry’s top CEOs, including Steve Bilt of Smile Brands, Inc., Pat Bauer of Heartland Dental, and Ken Cooper of North American Dental Group.
Sessions will include topics such as:
- Leading Change: Supporting and Developing Newly Acquired Practices
- Future DSO Trends: Strategies to Address a Rapidly Changing Industry
- Organized Dentistry: The Importance of Engagement
- The Role of Dental Schools and Dental Student Practice Pathways
- DSOs Worldwide: Challenges and Opportunities, Legal Hot Issues for DSOs
- Legal Hot Issues for DSOs
- How to Engage with State Dental Boards and State Legislatures: Grassroots Advocacy
- Strategic Business Planning: The Fundamentals of Internal Processes for DSOs
- Strategic Growth: $100M and Up
- Strategic Expansion
- Specialty Integration into a DSO
- Developing a Centralized Operational Infrastructure, Including Billing Solutions and Call Centers
- Developing Performance Indicators
- Strategies to Recruit Dental Students for Long Term Practice Opportunities
- Best Practices for Clinical Directors and their Supported Doctors
- Practice Management Software Panel
- The Changing Landscape of the Dental Consumer and the Impact on Your Business
- The Importance of Becoming Part of Your Patient’s Community
- Online Reputation Management
- Growing Your DSO Brand Through Public Relations
- Developing a Digital Presence to Engage Today’s Consumer
This year’s Summit will have sessions designed for every member of the team, with breakouts on topics such as leadership, marketing and public relations, advocacy, and growth and development. DSOs and dental group practices of all sizes will benefit from the general sessions, breakout sessions, round table discussions, industry partner talk, table visits, and networking receptions.
ADSO’s 2017 Summit attracted nearly 900 registrants. More than 120 DSOs or group practices were represented at the event, along with a dozen DSOs from other countries. The breadth of participation is a testament to the growth of the DSO industry, as well as the increasing recognition that the ADSO provides the best forum for DSOs to come together and share their experiences. To read about 2017’s Summit, click HERE.
The ADSO’s exponential growth over the last several years is predicted to continue in 2018. If your organization is not currently an ADSO member, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to join and receive complimentary registration for this event.