DSO Leadership Summit 2020
October 7 - October 9
NEW DATES – October 7th – 9th
What Makes the DSO Leadership Summit Unique?
Imagine bringing together 200 of the DSO industry’s most successful entrepreneurs in sunny Southern California for two, incredible days of learning, sharing and networking in a setting that encourages new connections, innovative thinking and strategic partnerships. Amazing things are guaranteed to happen.
You’re invited to experience it for yourself and join 1-800-DENTIST® and HR for Health for the 6th Annual DSO Leadership Summit, “Survival of the Fittest: Strategies for a Rapidly Changing Industry,” October 7th – 9th, in Beverly Hills, CA.
DSO Success Is All About Survival of the Fittest
Recognized as group dentistry’s #1 education and networking event, this year’s Summit focuses on the unique challenges emerging and mid-sized DSOs face when confronted with explosive growth while managing costs and profit margins.
2020 Summit Registration Is Now Open
Leading experts in HR, law, AI, finance, marketing, patient acquisition/retention, and leads management will present proven strategies for:
• Hiring High-Performance Dream Teams
• Understanding Emerging Consumer Trends
• Targeting the High-Value Millennial Patients
• Maximizing Value in an Evolving Marketplace
• Improving Dentist Recruitment & Retention
• Understanding the Merger & Acquisition Game
DSO Diagnosis Is Back by Popular Demand!
This crowd favorite features a panel of experts providing attending DSOs with real-time analysis, advice and solutions to their biggest business challenges.
An All-Star Lineup of Speakers
A full slate of DSO thought leaders headline this year’s list of speakers. Panels, presentations and Q&A sessions will feature:
• Brian Colao, Director of the DSO Industry Group, Dykema
• Jill Hassellmann, Director of Business Development, HR for Health
• Brian McCarthy, CEO, 1-800-DENTIST®
• Maria Melone, Managing Partner, MORR Dental Solutions, LLC
• Mike Montgomery, Director of Healthcare Strategic Markets, Live Oak Bank
• Bill Neumann, CEO, Group Dentistry Now
• Ali Oromchian, JD, LL.M., CEO, HR for Health
• Ophir Tanz, Founder, Pearl, Inc.
• John Whitaker, SVP & Chief People Officer, Sage Dental Management
We’re excited to announce that popular stand-up comedian/diversity training expert Jessica Pettitt is joining us as our keynote speaker.
Five-Star Accommodations and So Much More
This year’s Summit is being hosted at The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills. Just moments from the magic of Hollywood and the sunbaked beaches of the Pacific Coast, this world-class hotel offers luxurious, five-star amenities, including an edgeless pool, steam room, state-of-the-art fitness center, plus private balconies with panoramic views of the Pacific and downtown LA.
Don’t Miss the 2020 DSO Leadership Summit – It’s Sure to Sell Out!
Hurry, the 2020 Summit is on-track to be our sixth consecutive sold-out conference. Register now to lock in your reservation.