- This event has passed.
ADSO Summit 2020 *POSTPONED* New date to be announced soon
March 11 - March 13
EVENT POSTPONED AMID CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CONDITIONS. NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Members of the Association of Dental Support Organizations will meet March 11-13 in National Harbor, Maryland for the 2020 Annual Summit. Attend to learn about the latest developments in the DSO industry, best practices, and network with colleagues from around the world.
Partnering For Growth is Now Part of The ADSO Summit
ADSO’s Partnering For Growth meeting is designed to provide critical education and actionable strategies to small and emerging DSOs and group practices. Hosting Partnering For Growth as a standalone meeting has created the unintended side effect of doubling the amount of travel necessary for any sector leaders from emerging DSOs interested in accessing both the learnings of larger Summit meeting as well as Partnering For Growth. To help relieve that burden and to ensure the ADSO is representing the sector as a whole in their Summit offerings, ADSO will be incorporating Partnering For Growth into our annual Summit meeting by creating a specific Partnering For Growth track at Summit. Partnering For Growth 2019 was their most successful and best attended PFG to date and was an excellent meeting to end on. They are excited to incorporate that success into the premier DSO focused event of the year, the ADSO Annual Summit!
Here are the tracks for the 2020 ADSO Summit:
- Growth and Development
- Partnering For Growth
- Human Resources
DSO Member Companies are entitled to complimentary registrations. The number of complimentary registrations is determined by membership category (see below). If you are registering with one of these companies and need to determine how many of your complimentary registrations have been used, please contact Afrakomah Darko, OfficeCoordinator, Association of Dental Support Organizations at email@example.com.
- Emerging – Two complimentary registrations
- International – Two complimentary registrations
- Tier 1 (Associate) – Four complimentary registrations
- Tier 2 – Six complimentary registrations
- Tier 3 – Eight complimentary registrations
Guest DSO Companies:
- Under $10M in annual revenue: If the company applies for membership and is accepted prior to the 2020 Summit, that company is eligible for two complimentary registrations. Please contact Luke LaLiberte at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Over $10M in annual revenue: DSOs may send representatives once every four years as they are considering membership with the ADSO. If the organization has had representatives in attendance for the 2019, 2018 or 2017 summit, they are not eligible to attend as guests and must first apply for and be accepted as a member of the ADSO.
Industry Partner Member Companies are entitled to two complimentary registrations; additional registrations may be included if the company is a premier sponsor of this event. Representatives from companies which are not IP members of the ADSO are not permitted to attend.
**Please note: Only Members of the ADSO, approved guest DSOs, and those who have received a special invitation from ADSO staff are permitted to attend this event. Premium sponsors are allotted additional complimentary registrations, based upon sponsorship level. If you are unsure as to whether or not you qualify, please contact Luke LaLiberte at email@example.com for verification prior to registering.**
- DSO Members: $845 (Early Bird Discount: $795 until January 31st 2020)
- Industry Partner: 2 complimentary attendees per Industry Partner*, each additional attendee – $845 (Early Bird Discount: $795 until January 31st 2020)
- Non-Member Guest DSO: $1195 (Early Bird Discount: $1100 until January 31st 2020)
- Speaker: Complimentary
*Premium sponsors receive additional complimentary registrations
Calling All Speakers
ADSO is now accepting speaker submissions for our upcoming Summit meeting. Please fill out and submit this form for each individual speaker that you would like us to consider for presenting at Summit. We will review these submissions as we build out the event agenda and will contact potential speakers with follow up steps if we select them for our event. Only active members will be considered. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Looking forward to seeing you at the harbor!
Learn more about the ADSO:
- Read about the 2019 Partnering for Growth meeting: Recap Of ADSO’s 2019 Partnering For Growth From A Moderator’s Perspective – With Official Photo Gallery
- Listen to our podcast with Luke LaLiberté, Membership Director at the Association of Dental Support Organizations. He explains the benefits of being a member of the ADSO for both Industry Partners and DSOs. Luke also talks about the annual Summit. Luke explains what the ADSO does and how it benefits the entire DSO community.
- Read ADSO’s New Membership Director, Luke LaLiberté, Explains Member Benefits For DSOs And IPs
- Read The 2019 ADSO Summit Recap From An Attendee Perspective
- View the Official ADSO Summit 2019 Photo Gallery
- Read Association Of Dental Support Organizations Is The Tip Of The Spear For Government Affairs In The DSO Space
- Visit the exclusive ADSO column on GDN for all ADSO articles