Once again, the ADSO is preparing for an outstanding Partnering for Growth (PFG) event, which is geared towards providing emerging and growing DSOs with relevant and insightful information regarding how to grow and thrive in this ever-changing industry. This dynamic event is a rare and valuable opportunity to learn and network with DSO CEOs in an intimate setting and in a meaningful way.
This is the third year for the event which receives overwhelmingly positive feedback from participants. As always, the ADSO sets the bar high and a driving force of the event is the openness and camaraderie among the dental support industry’s top executives and CEOs and emerging dental group attendees.
PFG is a must-attend event for emerging DSOs and group practices! You will learn from established members of the DSO community how to expand your practice and establish the fundamentals of success. Industry veterans present, educate, and guide emerging dental group practice attendees. These industry titans present best practices, which will significantly save emerging dental group practices time and money.
The energetic and information-packed PFG conference will take place from September 25-27, 2019 at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, Florida. It will provide educational content and networking opportunities geared specifically towards small and emerging groups looking to learn and share best practices to grow in the DSO industry. PFG attendees will also be able to meet, connect, brainstorm, share, and learn from other emerging dental groups.
- Keynote addresses from the nation’s most successful DSO leaders.
- Round table discussions with industry peers.
- Sessions on marketing including social media, reputation management, and patient recruitment.
- Next generation technology sessions.
- Strategies for doctor recruitment and retention.
- Sessions on private equity, mergers and acquisitions.
- Information on the role of clinical and dentist mentorship.
The Association of Dental Support Organizations (ADSO) is a non-profit international trade association whose members support more than 14,000 dentists worldwide. ADSO supports its members through research, education and advocacy; enabling them to foster innovation, collaboration and a vibrant market where DSO-supported dentists can provide quality oral health care.
Group Dentistry Now will bring you
2019 PFG registration information,
detailed agenda, and more details soon!
Stay up-to-date, subscribe to our enewsletter.
To read about the 2018 PFG event, click on the articles below:
- Recap Of ADSO’s 2018 ‘Partnering For Growth: Pathway To A DSO’ Summer Conference
- Attention Emerging DSOs! Register Now For ADSO’s Partnering For Growth: Pathway To A DSO
- 8 Reasons Why Emerging Groups Should Register For The ADSO’s Partnering For Growth: Pathway To A DSO
- Excitement Grows With Only One Week Until ADSO’s Conference, Featuring A CEO Roundtable And Clinical Systems Session!
To read about the 2017 PFG event, click on the articles below:
Photos from the 2018 Partnering for Growth event: