Start-up DSO Now Hiring for Director of Marketing Position
We are currently offering an exciting career opportunity with a start-up dental support organization in Detroit, MI which has 30+ locations. The ideal candidate has a marketing background in the healthcare field, preferably dental or urgent care experience, working with multi-site locations, and possessing strong web skills. The person would come in as a director or manager of marketing with the potential to grow into Vice President of Public Relations or Chief Marketing Officer role as the dental support organization grows.
The ideal candidate would walk-in and help build the marketing strategy from the ground up. Candidate will be responsible for identifying target audience, understanding the patient experience, and helping to build both an internal and external brand. Candidate will handle everything from print to TV to web, with PR company support, while also connecting the DSO socially via Facebook/Twitter/blogs etc.
This person would build a team around him/her to support the dental offices, as well as sales, recruiting, and acquisitions teams. The ideal candidate would also assist the DSO with community programs such as education at schools, moms’ groups, and other types of community outreach. This up-and-coming DSO is looking for someone cutting edge who will push the envelope and help us stand out.
- Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers
- Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
- Developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Management of the marketing mix
- Managing agencies including Public Relations
- Measuring success
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring timely delivery
- Writing copy
- Approving images
- Developing guidelines
- Making customer focused decisions