Scaling Up Group Dental Consortium was created as a way for the nation’s DSO industry to come together to share and learn best practices in the ever changing DSO industry. As group dentistry becomes more popular and relevant, navigating the changing dental industry landscape is critical to the success of DSOs.
Join us November 18th – November 20th Scaling Up will host a robust group of experts in a variety of services that DSOs must be proficient in to be successful. This unprecedented dental group practice event will take place in Louisville, KY at the Hilton Seelbach Hotel.
The Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium will feature topics such as:
- Marketing: What is the best approach for you and your DSO? Do you take a branded strategy or a non-branded strategy? What are the benefits? What are the drawbacks? How do you manage Public Relations well!
- Risk Management: While human capital can be our most valuable asset, it can also be our riskiest. Learn how to mitigate risk is all areas of your business, included Human Resources best practices.
- Knowing your data: There are many indicators for the health of a business outside of financial performance. Patient satisfaction, patient engagement, team member engagement and treatment mix are all tractable indicators and reporting this data in a meaningful way is crucial.
- Mastermind session: At Scaling Up, there will be an opportunity for organized mastermind groups as a way to facilitate conversations about best practices among colleagues with DSOs of a similar size.
Speakers at the Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium include:
- Dr O Wayne Mortenson – CEO & Founder – Mortenson Dental Partners
- Scott Colosi – President – Texas Roadhouse
- Dr William Engilman – President & CIO – Mortenson Dental Partners
- Tim McGurk – Public Affairs Manager – Kroger
- Bill Becknell – Chief Strategic Officer – Mortenson Dental Partners
- Dr John Meis – Executive Vice President – Mortenson Dental Partners
- Brian Colao – Director of Dental Service Organizations Group – Dykema
- Neal McFadden – President, Special Markets – Patterson Dental
- Steve James – CFO – Mortenson Dental Partners
- Steve Anderson – Founder – Total Patient Service Institute
- Slava Girzhel – Managing Director, KeyBanc Capital Markets
There is an opportunity for us as DSO leaders to shape and influence the direction of our industry, join us at Scaling Up Group Dental Consortium to play a role in the change