Ownership, unmatched clinical autonomy among the benefits
for doctors interested in careers or selling their practice.
Mortenson Dental Partners (MDP) has unveiled a newly designed website that showcases the benefits of joining the employee-owned DSO. It highlights not only who the company is, but why it is unique. The website speaks directly to the needs of providers considering career opportunities and/or weighing whether to sell their practice(s). Visitors will find the site at www.mortensondentalpartners.com.
From the home page, MDP immediately sets itself apart as “not your typical DSO.” As a doctor-centric organization, MDP helps providers achieve clinical excellence, practice leadership and financial wellness. The company offers doctors unmatched clinical autonomy, ownership opportunities and a robust continuing education program that supports them throughout their careers. MDP also boasts a positive, family-oriented culture that is rooted in its mission and values.
For providers looking to sell their practice, a dedicated page highlights the advantages of group practice, from higher reimbursement rates to lower costs on supplies. Additionally, MDP features a state-of-the-art Support Center with experts in all areas of running a business, including marketing, IT, credentialing, building maintenance and more. With less time on administrative tasks, providers have more room to focus on their patients and clinical growth.
CEO Bill Becknell confirms that the new website aims to distinguish MDP from other DSOs. “One of the goals of the site is to clearly communicate what makes us different,” Becknell shares. “We may be a group, but our providers run their practices like they are privately owned. At the same time, we can leverage the group for things like lower costs on equipment and improved technology. Our Support Center also has a dedicated payer relations team to negotiate more favorable contracts with insurance companies.”
Mortenson Dental Partners began as a single practice in 1979 and has grown to be one of the largest groups of employee-owned dental practices in the country. With over 140 offices across nine states, MDP employs over 1,800 team members and welcomes nearly one million patients each year, with services ranging from general and pediatric dentistry to orthodontics and oral surgery. More information can be found at www.mortensondentalpartners.com.
Read more articles about MDP here:
- What One DSO Is Doing To Help Fight The Opioid Crisis
- Using Big Data To Drive Big Decisions And Grow Your Group Of Dental Practices
- Question & Answer With Mortenson Family Dental’s Director Of Information Technology
- Mortenson’s Founder Retires, Names New CEO
- The Group Dentistry Now Show: The Voice Of The DSO Industry – Episode 4, with Dale Sanford, VP Mktg & Dev, MDP
- Inaugural ‘DSO Influencers To Watch’ List Revealed!
- DSO CEO & Founder Wins ‘Excellence In Leadership’ Award
- Networking, Trends And More: See What You Missed At This Year’s Scaling Up Group Dental Symposium
- Mortenson Family Dental Donates To Crusade For Children
- Mortenson Family Dental And Eagle University Partner To Help Youth Succeed
- DSO Supports Youth Success Program
- Top 5 Dental Support Organizations To Watch In 2016
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? JoinDSO.com can help:Subscribe for free to the most-read and respected
resource for DSO analysis, news & events:Read what our subscribers & advertisers think of us: