Pacific Dental Services® (PDS®) has just surpassed the 800th supported dental practice milestone, which is a significant achievement. But within that announcement is another story that’s just as remarkable: on December 31, 2019, PDS opened 11 new supported dental practices on the same day.
This incredible accomplishment provides countless new patients throughout the United States with modern dentistry and the latest, proven technology provided by PDS-supported dental practices. The 800th supported practice, Lake Barcroft Dental Group, is located in Alexandria, Virginia.
“The opening of our 800th supported dental office is an incredible achievement. Our primary purpose is to support dentists so they can keep their patients healthier and happier. This remarkable accomplishment allows PDS to support even more dental practices throughout the country, so that more patients can get the holistic dentistry they need and want. We’re honored that so many owner dentists have trusted us to provide support services to them and their clinical practices. Although our support services network has expanded to 22 states, we remain uniquely local. Each PDS-supported owner dentist remains focused on providing comprehensive oral healthcare within their local neighborhood practice, one patient at a time.” – Stephen E. Thorne, IV, CEO & Founder of Pacific Dental Services
Here is a list of the 11 new PDS-supported dental practices which opened on December 31, 2019:
|1||Bellevue Modern Dentistry||2235 148th Ave NE
|“My goal is to help guide you to a smile you can be proud of. Working with my team, we will help show you ways to maintain your healthiest smile for the rest of your life.” -Michael Ornelas, DDS|
|2||Signal Butte Dentistry||10664 E. Point Twenty-Two Blvd
|“Overall good health and well-being is greatly enhanced with good oral health. Comprehensive oral health care with a gentle touch and great detail on function and esthetics is the approach I like to take with each need and desire.” -Jonathan Richtsteig, DMD|
|3||Aurora Dentist Office||12101 E. Dartmouth Ave. Ste 200
|“As my patient, you can expect a warm, caring and quality experience. I believe that no person or smile is the same, and I will work with you to optimize your overall health and give you beautiful, long-lasting results.” -Shelby Tesar, DDS|
|4||Bosque Smiles Dentistry||5600 Coors Blvd NW Ste G4
|5||Waxahachie Modern Dentistry||1400 US Hwy 77 N Ste 300
|6||Dentists of Waco||1115 N. Valley Mills Dr Ste B
|7||Rock Hill Modern Dentistry||128 S. Herlong Ave Ste 102
Rock Hill, SC
|“As my valued patient, I will listen to your concerns and give you a thorough, gentle exam using state-of-the-art technology. I will provide a treatment plan which addresses your needs. Together, we will help you achieve the smile you deserve.” -Kehinde Ajayi, DDS|
|8||Brandon Modern Dentistry||971 E. Bloomingdale Ave
|9||Fishhawk Modern Dentistry||16509 Fishhawk Blvd
|10||Dentists of Rowlett||4802 Lakeview Pkwy Ste 102
|“What I enjoy most about dentistry is getting to know my patients and helping them achieve a happier, healthier smile. I welcome you to our practice, and I look forward to treating you as though you were my own family.” -Alisha Steiger, DMD|
|11||Lake Barcroft Dental Group||6464 A1 Lincolnia Rd
|“Each patient is unique, so I will listen to your desires and concerns. I am continually developing my skills to bring you the best treatment options. I aim for us to build a lifelong relationship while optimizing your oral health.” -Aseel Mukbel, DDS|
Lake Barcroft Dental Group, led by owner dentist Alex Sharifian, DDS, provides comprehensive oral health care to adult and pediatric patients. Dentist, Aseel Mukbel, DDS, is committed to meeting her patients’ needs. “I’m thrilled we’re now able to provide patient-centric dentistry to the patients in Alexandria,” said Dr. Mukbel. “We’re also excited to be Pacific Dental Services’ 800th supported dental practice. PDS’ support allows us to offer our patients modern dentistry with CEREC CAD/CAM same-day dentistry, laser, online scheduling and more. We’re committed to providing our patients with the comprehensive dentistry they need.”
As thought leaders in the dental industry, since 1994 PDS has been committed to fostering a culture of Clinicians Leading Clinicians in Clinical Excellence®. For more than 25 years, their sole purpose has been to support dentists so they can create Healthier, Happier Patients®. PDS pioneered the concept of Modern Dentistry, allowing dentists to combine advances in the latest technology with the best operational practices and procedures.
PDS-supported practices are committed to bringing awareness to their patients about the link between oral health and whole-body health – what PDS and its supported practices call the Mouth-Body Connection®. Research shows that harmful bacteria and inflammation in the mouth can indicate and even cause systemic conditions throughout the body. Maladies of the mouth, including periodontal disease, may be linked with other medical conditions including oral cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and more.In May 2019, PDS announced its supported practices reached the 2 millionth CEREC CAD/CAM milestone, the first in the dental industry to hit this monumental landmark. “Same-day CEREC CAD/CAM technology is a huge differentiator for our supported practices, setting them apart from other providers.
We’ve made significant investments to enhance the tools and resources for our supported practices, to empower them to provide the best dentistry possible to their patients,” said Mr. Thorne. Pacific Dental Services, which announced last summer that for the 14th time it has earned a spot on the Inc. 5000, Inc. Magazine’s exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies, is a leading dental support organization. Inc. Magazine has also named the company among the “Top Ten Heroes of the American Economy” in recognition of PDS’ ranking as one of the top job creators in the healthcare industry.
- PDS® Foundation Continues to Demonstrate Culture of Service with $440,179 in Donated Dentistry in Ethiopia
- What is the Owner Dentist Model and How Has it Contributed to PDS’ Latest Impressive Milestone?
- PDS Enters New Market, Teams up with Baltimore Orioles, and Breaks Technology Records
- The Group Dentistry Now Show: The Voice of the DSO Industry – Episode 3: New Special Needs Dentistry Clinic
- Pacific Dental Services Foundation is Making a Difference in Special Needs Dentistry
- DSO With a Deeply Rooted Culture of Service, Transforms a Community With Energy and Purpose
- Large DSO Demonstrates its Commitment to Competitive Growth in the Oral Healthcare Industry
- Which Dental Groups Practices, DSOs, and Dental Companies Made Inc. 5000’s 2018 List?
- What Matters Most in Life? One DSO Gives their Answer
- Sharing a Love of Service: A Young Dentist Reflects on Life as a Pacific Dental Services-Supported Dentist
- These DSOs Take a Stand Against Oral Cancer
- ‘INC 5000 2017’ lists Dental Group Practices & DSOs Among fastest-growing private companies in America
- DSO Gives Back to Community One Smile at a Time
- Pacific Dental Services Foundation and Sugar Land Modern Dentistry Partner to Provide Dental Care to Special Needs Community
- DSO Foundation partners with Community Groups to Donate Dental Services
- Pacific Dental Services Foundation partners with Autism Speaks and Concorde Career College to Provide Special Needs Dental Care Training
- DSO Focuses on Special Needs Patients
- Pacific Dental Services Reaches Milestone While Shattering Perception
- Dental Support Organization Bill Unanimously Passes in Washington State
Watch our interview with PDS’ CEO and founder, Stephen Thorne:
Watch our interview with Dr. Jacob Dent and Kyle Guerin of PDS Foundation. We discuss the new PDS Foundation Dentists for Special Needs Clinic which recently opened in Phoenix:
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? JoinDSO.com can help:Subscribe for free to the most-read and respected
resource for DSO analysis, news & events:Read what our subscribers & advertisers think of us: