The month of June brings thoughts of summer vacation and modified schedules. June is also the perfect month to take advantage of some great emerging dental group education. There are three excellent, reasonably priced dental group / DSO meetings this month. If you can fit these into your schedule, you won’t regret it.
The Mastery Company is conducting the SUMMIT June 8th – 10th. Dr. Marc Cooper and team have been running their annual SUMMIT for several years and it is always well attended. If you go, take advantage of not just the educational sessions, but the peer-to-peer networking opportunities as well.
- Quality Assurance
- Insurance: Technology, Terminology, & Care Delivery
- Compliance in Managed Group Practice
- Government Programs in Managed Group Practice
- Operation Platforms & Productivity
- Human Resources
- New Patient Marketing
- Special Panel on the Obstacles Facing DSOs
JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa, Phoenix, AZ
- June 8th – 5:30 PM (Registration); 6:30-7:30 PM (Opening Reception)
- June 9th – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- June 10th – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
SPEAKERS: John Kois (The Kois Center) Fred Horowitz (Primecare Benefits) Dr. Andrew Matta (North American Dental Group) Dr. Fred Sharp (Avesis/Guardian) Brandon Dawson (Stratus Dental) Tim Twigg (Bent Ericksen & Associates) Jacob Puhl (Firegang) Ken Cooper (ADSO)
REGISTER NOW – Today is the LAST DAY to register!
Dykema is holding their fourth annual Definitive Conference for Dental Service Organizations June 15 – 16 in New Orleans, LA at the JW Marriott. This conference provides an opportunity to learn about current best practices in the areas of legal, regulatory, compliance, tax, consumer finance, billing, operations, M&A, financial reporting and other industry-specific issues. It is an immersive event for practice owners, executives, investors and in-house counsel. If you are new to DSOs, or would like to expand or improve your current organization, this event offers solutions for various levels of your organization.
The event starts with a networking reception the night of June 14th, followed by two days of DSO educational sessions. Some of the speakers include representatives from dental support organizations and group practices such as Dental Care Alliance, Deca Dental, Breakaway Practice, Tralongo, MB2, Dental One and Great Expressions.
This event is invitation only. For more information, contact Kacey Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-462-6496..
To review the entire agenda click HERE.
If you are looking for an emerging dental group event that is more clinically focused, then make sure you attend Group Evolution’s Clinical Development event June 23rd – 24th in Dallas, TX. This clinical dental group practice event is hosted by the team at Enhanced Hygiene. Speakers include hosts Heidi Arndt and Deena Ali, as well as guest speakers from dental group practices such as Carus Dental, Carolinas Dentists and First Choice Dental.
At the Group Evolution – Clinical Development workshop, dental group leaders will learn how to develop strong, patient centric and profitable clinical teams using the Enhanced Hygiene | Enhanced Practices systems, strategies and solutions.
Registration ends soon so make sure you REGISTER NOW.
Day 1: Friday, June 23, 2017
- 08:00am – 09:00am: Registration, Breakfast & Sponsor Mingle
- 09:00am – 9:15am: Welcome
- 09:15am – 10:00am: Creating a Culture of Performance & Quality
- 10:00am – 10:15am: Break
- 10:15am – 11:00am: Growth: The Where, What , Who, Why & How?
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Identifying YOUR Opportunity for Growth
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm – 1:45pm: How to Implement Systems/Protocols that Stick — Your HOW!
- 01:45pm -2:30pm: Systems/Protocol Development Workshop
- 02:30pm – 2:45pm: Break
- 2:45pm – 3:30pm: Orientation, Mentoring Programs – Doctor & Hygiene
- 03:30pm – 4:30pm: What is Your Role as a Leader?
- 4:30pm – 4:45pm: Introduce Train the Leaders Certification Program
- 04:45pm – 5:00pm: Action Plans
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm: Cocktail Reception
Day 2: Saturday, June 24, 2017
- 08:00am – 09:00am: Breakfast& Sponsor Mingle
- 9:00am – 10:00am: Managing Products, Technology and ROI
- 10:00am – 10:15am: Break and Sponsor Mingle
- 10:15am – 11:30am: A Hygiene Compensation Plan that Delivers!
- 11:30am – 12:00pm: Recognize, Reward and Retain: Doctor & Hygiene
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch & Sponsor Mingle
- 01:00pm – 01:30pm: Panel Discussion
- 01:30pm – 2:15pm: Create Your Plan for Leadership & Growth for 2017
- 02:15pm – 2:30pm: Break
- 2:30pm – 3:15pm: 3 Keys to Execution in 2017
- 3:15pm – 3:30pm: Closing