The annual Dykema DSO Conference, which began in 2013 with 42 attendees and one sponsor, continues to grow in popularity. The well-attended conference provided non-biased objective information to nearly 600 total attendees, including over 350 people from emerging groups, over 75 representatives from private equity groups, over 100 people from large DSOs and over 50 sponsors.
Dykema’s DSO Conference has once again delivered an impressive agenda, attracting industry players nationwide. Critical information, which was presented over three days, helps dental organizations determine how to maximize their value and navigate the regulatory landscape in a constantly evolving and fast-growing DSO market.
“Access to unbiased and accurate information is critical for emerging groups to evaluate their options for maximizing the value of their organizations. That is the mission of this conference and we deliver” -Brian A. Colao, Member & Director of the DSO Industry Group at Dykema
Attending groups particularly liked having access to uncompromising quality content with a large group of ‘A list’ speakers. (There is actually a wait list of speakers who want to present at this conference.) The conference also offered one of the best networking opportunities for emerging and established groups and investors, lenders and vendors in the industry, with access to virtually every facet of the DSO industry and alternative DSO industry.
Some event highlights included:
- Brian Colao’s opening presentation on the survey of the present DSO and alternative DSO marketplace
- Keynote interview with Stan Bergman
- PE panel with Sentinel and the Thurston Group, two of the most successful investors in the history of the DSO industry
- NBA legend Bill Walton’s keynote presentation
- Top-notch breakout groups on all facets of the industry, including accounting, tax, marketing, lending opportunities, attracting and retaining talent, protection of intellectual property, patience finance issues, and revolutionary software products.
“The feedback from the DSO industry has been extremely positive year after year and we look forward to putting on an even bigger and better event next year” – Kacey Johnston, Dallas Event Coordinator at Dykema
You don’t want to miss the 2019 Dykema DSO Conference
July 10-12 at the Omni Dallas!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Register today at a discounted rate of $625
To review Dykema’s 5th Annual DSO Conference Program Book, click here
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? We can help:
Subscribe for free to the leading enewsletter for DSO business news: