Since we started Group Dentistry Now five years ago, we have seen quite an evolution in the DSO industry. Being a first-mover, we have been on the frontline of reporting on the DSO industry and we are its most vocal advocate. The changes we have seen have been positive. We attribute those positive changes to the industry’s most invaluable resource: its people.
As we have demonstrated day in and day out over the past half-decade, GDN is committed to the success of DSOs and the people who work for them. Now, we want to recognize DSO influencers. Therefore, we are creating our first annual list of ‘DSO Influencers to Watch.’
Great leaders wield strong influence, however influencers are not always C-suite or executive team members. Sometimes the most influential leaders are practicing dentists, managers, support staff, and administrators. Who do you see as an impactful influencer in your DSO? Nominate your pick today!
Here are just some ideas of DSO influencer’s attributes, but you may have your own ideas:
- Impact and influence not just their own company, but the DSO industry at large
- Outside-the-box thinkers who have changed or introduced new processes and systems
- Someone who saw value in aspects of their company where others had overlooked it
- Have extraordinary business know-how and acumen
- Impact patients in ways rarely seen or heard of
- Exhibit vision and display entrepreneurial energy
- Act as a driving force for innovation
- Have dogged leadership skills
- Have unprecedented philanthropic interest and an unrelenting desire to serve the less-fortunate
- Inspire positivity and bring out the best in others when facing challenges
- Show unmatched passion, no matter how small or large the task
- Submit a photo of your nominee in action
- Submit a description of your nominee, a detailed reason why you consider them to be an exceptional influencer, with example(s), and anything else you want to add to show the type of person they are and the impact they have made.
- Submissions should be between 700-1000 words.
- Submission deadline is December 31, 2018.
- Email submission, including photo, to Kim.Larson@GroupDentistryNow.com
Winners will be announced and featured on GDN’s website and enewsletter in 2019!
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? We can help: Subscribe for free to the leading enewsletter for DSO business news: