We are immensely proud of who we are. Why?
Because no one else can say what we can:
- We were the first-mover in this space and we are committed to being the voice of the DSO community.
- We have the most DSO-centric content in the dental industry by far and it is based on real world DSO experience. Working tirelessly for you, we have published well over 500 DSO articles to date.
- We are leading the way and proud that 100% of our articles are 100% DSO-focused, since day one.
- We are known as the most-trusted and most-read source for DSO and group dentistry news, original content, events, careers, strategy, legislation/policy, advice from industry experts, consulting, and education … and we are going strong!
- We have a highly engaged audience of DSOs, industry partners, dentists, and PE who have subscribed on their own accord, by choice.
- Integrity and strong business ethics are paramount to us; we don’t buy, rent, or sell email addresses or distribution lists.
Our sincerest gratitude goes out to the entire DSO and dental community for your loyal support, and for making us an integral part of your day, every day. Thank you for making 2018 the best year yet.
We have some incredibly exciting things planned for you in 2019! Stay tuned!
Read our testimonials!
Here are just a few of our reader’s favorite articles:
- Our EXCLUSIVE ADSO column: GDN and ADSO are committed to supporting DSOs and dental group practices!
- “Dear DSO, We Need to Talk” – A Candid Letter from a Dental Student
- How One DSO Has Retained its Hometown Family Feel for 40 Years
- In the DSO World, Female Executives Are Uncommon. Founders Are Rare. Meet DSO Founder, Aziza Abed, RDH
- What Every Dental Student, Resident, and Dentist Needs to Know but Didn’t Learn in Dental School
- A Purposeful Internal Marketing Strategy and A Female Leadership Team Inspire A DSO’s Culture
- DSO With Several Innovative Delivery Models Gets $20 Million Investment to Expand Workplace-Based Services
- DSO With a Deeply Rooted Culture of Service, Transforms a Community With Energy and Purpose
- A New DSO Model Appeals to Millennials’ Desire for Memorable Experience, Convienience, and Frugality
- The Dark Side of Paradise: How Teledentistry Is Brightening Hawaiian Smiles
- Access to Capital: Helping DSOs and Emerging Group Practices Grow
- Big Step Forward: Dental Board Gives Voice to Group Dental Practices at State Level
- Another State Board Appointment Reflects Metamorphosis in Dental Industry
- DSOs Are Promoting Global Dentistry, Volunteerism, and Philanthropy
- DSOs Illustrate How the Private Sector Can Solve Public Health Problems
- Which Dental Groups Practices, DSOs, and Dental Companies Made Inc. 5000’s 2018 List?
- It’s a Great Time to Sell a Dental Practice to a DSO
- Taking a Deeper Look at KKR’s Investment in Heartland Dental, the largest DSO in Country (with timeline)
- DSO and Dental Group Practice Vocabulary 101
- Why Private Equity Firms Like Dentists, Veterinarians, and Opthalmologists
- A Correlation Between Dental Support Organizations and Pharmacies
- How One DSO is Adapting its Recruiting Initiatives to Meet the Needs of Millennials
- Death By Dental Neglect May Become an Epidemic for Baby Boomers, But a New DSO Delivery Model Can Help
- Henry Schein DSO Education Forum 2018 Recap And A Glimpse At 2019
- GDN’s Emerging Dental Groups to Watch in 2018
- How Will a Dental/Medical Integration Model Affect DSOs?
- Sell, Affiliate, Transition Your Dental Practice with a Dental Support Organization
- Chicago – A Tale of Two Types of Dentistry
- What Private Equity looks for in Acquiring a DSO
- What Dentists Really Think of DSOs (A Survey)
- Who to Turn to When Selling to a DSO
- Why Does Organized Dentistry Hate DSOs?
- Importance of Branding Your DSO
- Why Should Dental Pay Close Attention to Kaiser Permanente?
- When Does a Dental Group Practice Become a DSO?
- Rent Seeking Organized Dentistry
- How to Choose Private Equity – An Entrepreneurial Dentist’s Perspective
- How to Revamp your Dental Practice in the New Year
- Myth Versus Reality: Debunking DSO Stereotypes
- Understanding Our Differences: Dental Support Organization Models
- The Attack on DSOs
- Which DSOs Have the Best Chance at Success?
- 10 Key Considerations for HIPAA Compliance and Security Service Offerings
- What Matters Most in Life? One DSO Gives their Answer
And we have hundreds more!
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? We can help:
Subscribe for free to the leading enewsletter for DSO news: