Now in its third year, DentalForum USA focuses on the rapidly developing group practice side of American dentistry. Leading DSOs, manufacturers and service providers from across the states are brought together for two days of one-to-one meetings, conference sessions and informal networking.
By invitation-only, delegates are carefully chosen to ensure that solutions match needs in an environment that focuses on collaboration rather than sales. In fact, the event which encourages interaction in an intimate setting, is now running a wait list for manufacturers
Kicking things off will be Charles Jennings – CEO of NeuralEye, a longtime thought leader in Internet technology. As the keynote, Jennings focus will be AI evangelism—specifically, warning and educating delegates about the big AI technology disruption that is already underway, and which will, he believes, change business – including the dental market – more profoundly than PC, Internet, mobile and social network technologies combined.
A serious of inspiring Ignite Sessions will complete the opening agenda:
- Bill Neumann (CEO, Group Dentistry Now), will be discussing why dental students, young dentists, practice owners, investors, suppliers and beyond need to understand what a DSO is and their key points of difference.
- Alex Giannini (CEO, PI-DDS Management) will be discussing the good, the bad and the ugly of his 30 years in the dental group business.
- AJ Acierno (CEO, DecisionOne Dental) will be reaching out directly to industry suppliers, teaching how to partner, not just sell to, a DSO.
- Brian Colao (Director DSO Industry Group, Dykema) will present a review and analysis on the current DSO Marketplace.
On Day Two, Charlie Zasso (Chief Clinical Officer, Affordable Care) will chair a ‘lock-in’ style Roundtable for DSOs only. This will allow senior figures in dentistry to flex their brains on contemporary industry issues in a confidential environment.
Finally, board room style sessions from Straumann Group (Platinum Partner) and NDX Dental Labs (Gold Partner) will complete the agenda.
As always, the 15-minute one-to-one speed meetings between DSOs and game-changing suppliers are at the heart of the event – getting everyone up to date on the cutting-edge of dental offerings.
Benefits to DSOs:
- Network with your peers and meet with new and current suppliers.
- A tailored meetings program – so there’s no time wasting.
- Learn from and engage with the leading minds in the industry through the conference.
- Event organizers take care of all the details, leaving you to stay ahead of the game and take your business relationships to the next level.
Benefits to Manufacturers:
- Collaborate with event organizers to develop your schedule, matching your offering to the DSOs’ priorities.
- Do business face-to-face with the primary decision makers from each DSO.
- Engage with and learn from both the DSOs and other manufacturers.
- Relax and get to know your customers on a personal level while event organizers take care of the details.
“I attended their dental forum in Scottsdale, AZ, last week, and in my nearly 23 years at Interdent, this was the finest ‘get to know you’ event I have ever experienced. The one-on-one ‘speed-dating’ concept gave me a great opportunity to catch up with vendors I rarely get to see, and meet new vendors with products designed specifically for my needs. There wasn’t a single wasted moment during the day, and a lot of fun in the evening.” – Dean Hanson, VP Facilities, InterDent
“Extremely valuable. I really appreciated the avenue to meet and speak with my industry peers and suppliers, both large and small.” – Brandon Belford, VP Procurement, Heartland
DentalForum USA 2018 is coming to the largest city in the south. Bridging the gap between east and west coasts, Dallas is perfectly located to bring together DSOs from across the USA. The Gaylord Texan is a luxury resort with a brand new dedicated conference venue and will be the perfect setting for this year’s forum.
Event Partners: Straumann Group (Platinum), NDX Dental Labs (Gold), A-Dec (Silver), Carestream (Silver), Shofu (Silver), Dental EZ (Bronze), LED Dental (Bronze), Group Dentistry Now (Media)
The line-up for this year’s event is almost complete, but if you’d like more information about participating in the future, please contact the team at OpenRoom Events HERE. DSOs may register for the event HERE. For more information on the speakers and their topics, click HERE.
The event is facilitated by the London-based firm, OpenRoom Events. For more information on the event, contact Jo Opdam, Marketing & Dental Account Executive, OpenRoom Events. T: 020 8222 8837; E: firstname.lastname@example.org.